Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PrayBC Progress

We are one week into our Prayer Campaign for the Civic Election. Everywhere I go, I find people who resonate with the vision that God has a plan for this election and that He wants to use it for His purposes. That tells me that there's something more here than just a good idea. As I talk to people about what's happening, it's like their hearts are already prepared to hear about this and there's an enormous 'YES' in their spirits. I've got to say that I love how God works in preparing the ground ahead of time.

This past Sunday, I visited a church to share the vision of PrayBC with them. I'd never been there and I didn't know what to expect. Their response was incredible. They were so receptive and attentive. On Saturday night I had a few minutes to share about what we are doing at a city wide worship gathering here in Victoria. The same thing happened. When I got back to our sign up table, people were lined up 4 deep to get their names on the list.

Today, we have several hundred people praying with us that God would give us His choice for mayors, councillors and school trustees in communities across BC. You can be a part of the miracle that is PrayBC simply by joining with us in our 2 minute prayer campaign by clicking here. We'll send you a daily email from now until November 16 so you can pray along with us.

Anybody can do this and it's exciting to know that you're being a part of shaping history on your knees. Thanks for being a part!

No comments: