Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PrayBC Election Prayer Campaign - Day 15

PrayBC Election Prayer Campaign - Day 15 - Finding God's Choice

Look at my Servant, whom I have chosen.  He is my Beloved, who pleases me.  I will put my Spirit upon him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.  Mt. 12:18-19

Heavenly Father, we know that in Your wisdom and plan that you chose those who would lead long before the foundations of the earth were laid. You see all things, know all things and hold all things in your hand.  We know that each candidate brings something unique to the contest, but we also know that the wrong person in the wrong place can be disastrous.  We come to you today and ask that Your choice in each riding would begin to become abundantly clear.  Make Your choice plainly obvious to every voter in every riding so that our province would be blessed and prosper greatly.

We ask this in Jesus Name.  Amen.

Events and Opportunities


May 3 - Victoria, BC, 7:00 PM - PrayBC Election Prayer Rally - Church of Our Lord

May 6 - Provincial Conference Call - Click here to register

May 9 - Nanaimo, BC, 7:00 PM - PrayBC Election Prayer Rally - Evangelistic Tabernacle

No comments: