Monday, May 18, 2009

Part of What We Accomplished....

I'm working on an interview for a national magazine and began to think about the numbers involved with PrayBC.  On average we had about 2000 people per day praying with us.  At 3 minutes per day, that translates into about 6000 minutes or about 100 hours of prayer each day of the campaign.  Over 29 days, that takes us to almost 2900 hours or about 121 solid days of prayer.

I'm astounded at the results.  I had no idea we were hitting these kind of targets.  I'm humbled to have been a part of this and thrilled at the same time.  I'm tremendously proud of the people who helped write a fresh prayer for each day and of the 2000 people who stood with us on behalf of BC.

I believe that there are answers to those prayers that have yet to be discovered.  I can hardly wait to share them with you! 

No comments: